As you might have already realized, getting your home business on the top of google’s search results will bring you tons of free traffic. Traffic = Money, no?
Here’s some tips to help you achieve that.
1. Optimize your site with keywords. Be it on your website’s title,
blog post’s header or article content. Don’t overdo it or your site
might get banned for being spammy.
2. Google/Yahoo/MSN loves original content. Don’t plaguerize.
3. Images, Audio and Videos aren’t recognized by Google’s Spiders. Try to use text links with appropriate anchor text. (hint: keywords)
4. Get as many websites with high page ranking to link back to you.
These are called back links.
5. Put related blog post links of your own at the end of every blog
post you make
6. Update your website/blog regularly with fresh, original content.
7. Submit your website/blog to search engine directories or article directories
8. AVOID duplicate content. If stuff on your site is found on other
sites, it will severely affect your page ranking.
9. Consider paid links on search engines like google to boost your
traffic. Monitor ROI closely.
10. Keep learning new SEO techniques by investing in SEO material
For more tips, visit http://www.homebizblogexpert.com
Tags: business, home, internet, marketing, seo